Social/Contact

Jul 23, 2012

Thanks, bro

No, really. I need to thank my oppa (older brother in Korean) for this white linen shirt I swiped from his closet.  He doesn't know I have it yet, and I'm fairly certain he will be peeved with me when he finds out. Mainly because he spent much of his adolescent years dealing with an obnoxious younger sister (me) who would constantly take and wreck his things -- various electronics and toys, his entire "Calvin & Hobbes" collection. While I know I'm well past this phase of tormenting my brother, it was way too hard to pass up on this shirt when I was spotted it.  It's breezy, sublimely soft, has a broken-in feel that I dig, and is proving to be another summer wardrobe staple. Here's to hoping he doesn't ask for it back...or notice it missing!
Brother's shirt, 7 for All Mankind skinnies, Alberta Ferretti sandals, H&M belt, bracelets from Ecuador (red) and Forever 21.
The look of a "guilty"  and annoying younger sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment