Social/Contact

Jul 18, 2012

Please excuse me

I'm totally having a diva moment right here. Must be the aviators plus black blazer and red lips combo. Or it could also be due to the rush of energy I always get whenever I walk through Maiden Lane, a quiet and charming alley tucked away from Union Square that also serves as home to a few luxe retailers including Chanel and Hermes, and the Xanadu Gallery, which is the only building in San Francisco by Frank Lloyd Wright (it originally housed the V.C. Morris Gift Shop). Whatever it is I promise this "attitude" of mine was temporary.  I'm currently back on my couch, eating a Snickers bar and listening to the crap out of Frank Ocean's "Channel Orange" album (can't get enough of this song).
Peplum top and blazer from Korea, 7 for All Mankind jeans, H&M belt, Madewell sandals, Prada aviators, Lancel bag and vintage ring from Pretty Penny in Berkeley, Calif.
 Photos by Ryan (Check out this great shot of him by moi here

No comments:

Post a Comment