Social/Contact

May 1, 2012

Mellow yellow

This scarf has been my go-to accessory as of late. Purchased at the Dongdaemun Market (the mecca of shopping in Seoul) last month, I love the pale yellow hue and the paisley-esque print -- two springtime appropriate elements. I dig this strip of silky goodness so much that it has inspired me to make one on my own. I mean, how hard can it be? Your average non-knit scarf is just made up of 2 yards of fabric with a seam all around the edges.  I know, probably easier said than done but I figure I need to give it a shot.  I have a feeling the sewing class I signed up for in two weeks will teach me a few tips and techniques that will sure come in handy. 
Wearing with Banana Republic vest, GAP jeans, J.Crew button up and belt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment