Social/Contact

May 6, 2012

Weekend wear

While half my weekend was defined by tequila (got to love Cinco de Mayo), the other half was dedicated to spending as much time as I could outside. The weather was pretty much perfect in SF today with temperatures reaching the high 70s.  I refused to let the aftereffects of imbibing too freely the night before keep me in a sloth-like slumber, so I made a point to quickly head out of the house first thing I could this morning, which I'm glad I did. A stroll through the Inner Sunset, with stops at the farmers market, Arizmendis Bakery and Nopalito, led to a reading session, subsequent catnap on Crissy Field, and some quality time spent with my older sister. The perfect end to an ideal spring weekend.
 Joe's Jeans skinnies, DV by Dolce Vita sandals, Aritiza hat, Prada aviators, bracelet from Hawaii, shirt, scarf and bag all from Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment