Social/Contact

Feb 16, 2012

Random little gems

Every now and then I'm force to sort through all the random pictures I've taken that clog up my iPhone and LX5. While I'm often surprised how I can easily snap 20 shots of the same subject (an unnecessary habit), I'll sometimes stumble upon a few gems that warm my heart and evoke memories of the moments I felt were so pleasant at the time. 


An adorable handmade vase found at a friend's house. 


A dimly lit entryway in an ultra modern apartment building in SOMA. 


Driving through Pacific Heights with the top down on a clear night.  


Red lips to offset a black and gray outfit I wore for a meeting.


New loafers. 


Dining al freso at Pizzeria Delfina, an excellent people-watching spot in the Mission, with great company.


Keds and sidewalk scribble on Clayton at Carl.


Dog-watching at Crissy Field while sipping vino. 


A perfectly made steak sandwich (not by me) with arugula and whole grain mustard. Just look at that meat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment