Social/Contact

Jan 11, 2012

In the market for: High-top sneakers

I'm convinced I need a new pair of sneakers.  Not just any ordinary athletic pair, but preferably one that is a high-top and chic in design. I imagine wearing my future "kicks" for a weekend brunch and subsequent stroll through a local farmers market with black skinnies (these leather ones by Helmut Lang would be incredibly ideal), a relaxed white tee, an oversized jacket of some sort, and a beanie in a bold hue. Lucky for me, I've noticed a few designers and brands are starting to pump out these types of stylish footwear.  Here are a few that have caught my eye. 
Sneaks
Top right: Chloe high-tops, $575
Top left: Onitsuka Tiger by Asics, $79.99
Bottom right: Ash Bowie Suede Wedge Sneaker, $225

No comments:

Post a Comment